Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17 an172nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have make a mistake i deinstalled hp audio switch can one give me the latest HP Audio Switch pls to install

and why not longer exist a german community why hp delete this i mean my english is really bad , i find the german community was really good , bad thing that HP make

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello
And yes, sorry, welcome to our world
I come from the French Forum also closed.
Some of the German experts, probably continued here
So, if we can't understand each other because my English is not top, I use the google trad, maybe a German can take over!
So, I have to look a little because the software is not available with the product page obviously!
While waiting to reinstall it you can try with HP recovery:

Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 10)

Same page in German

Verwenden von Recovery Manager zum Wiederherstellen von Software und Treibern (Windows 10)

and product page also

https://support.hp.com/de-de/product/omen-by-hp-17-an100-laptop-pc/20329829/model/25017359

[edit ]

If nothing better or not found
I have a software available, but for a desktop pc
not guaranteed that it works

sp96765.exe

[edit]

thank you for reading the signature @MajinOne 
the number confirms the given product page
5KU13EA

Gerätenummer
5KU13EA
Produktname
OMEN by HP - 17-an172nz

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
And yes, sorry, welcome to our world
I come from the French Forum also closed.
Some of the German experts, probably continued here
So, if we can't understand each other because my English is not top, I use the google trad, maybe a German can take over!
So, I have to look a little because the software is not available with the product page obviously!
While waiting to reinstall it you can try with HP recovery:

Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 10)

Same page in German

Verwenden von Recovery Manager zum Wiederherstellen von Software und Treibern (Windows 10)

and product page also

https://support.hp.com/de-de/product/omen-by-hp-17-an100-laptop-pc/20329829/model/25017359

[edit ]

If nothing better or not found
I have a software available, but for a desktop pc
not guaranteed that it works

sp96765.exe

[edit]

thank you for reading the signature @MajinOne 
the number confirms the given product page
5KU13EA

Gerätenummer
5KU13EA
Produktname
OMEN by HP - 17-an172nz

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

is a HP Omen 17 an172nz

the productnr:    5KU13EA#UUZ

HP Recommended

i have doing it for a while the recovery cloud and completly reinstall but i dont find the recovery manager

is this the latest hp audio switch version 1.0.179.0 ?

HP Recommended

There was no question of a complete reinstalaltion here, but just reinstalling the software!
If the pc had been reinstalled with cloud recovery, the application should be present, we do not have a lot of information on this solution!
It may not all be reinstalled ...
For the version whatever, we will see then, this is what is installed with me and works have you tested it at least?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

this one worked for me the hp audio switch many thanks, is this the latest version or exist a newer one?

But when i have again problems , i will say im search in windwos hp recovery manager and nothing found i have only the hp support assistant and the site that you reconndemed stand there search in windows , but there is nothing from hp recovery ,

from a few weeks i used the cloud recovery and completly reinstall and why is there now not the hp recovery availble 

i ask when im in future have again problems then was not bad that i have this solution ( HP Recovery Manager) 

anyway many thanks for your help greets

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.