Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0004ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Guten Tag, 

leider kann ich kein Englisch. Ich versuche es trotzdem mal .

folgendes ich hab ein  HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0004ng . dieser hat 2 Grafikkarten eine  Intel und eine Geforce. Ich möchte das nur die Geforce Grafikkarte aktiv ist.

Folgendes habe ich ausprbiert:

neustes Bios drauf.

neuste Nvida Grafiktreiber und SW drauf

neuste Inteltreiber drauf

1. Versuch 

Intelgrafikkarte im Gerätemanger deaktiviert - es wird ein no name grafiktreiber geladen, nicht von geforce - wieder zurückgestellt

2. Programme mit "geforce" starten .... bringt nix bleibt auf intel

3. Versuch ins bios gegangen und dort nach onboard grafikkarte gesucht ...... nix gefunden.

hat wer eine Lösung ? gern auch auf Englisch , jedoch bitte mit 1. 2. 3. bin so nicht erfahren. 

Möchte gerne Wow mit geforce spielen nicht mit der intelkarte

Grüsse Daniel

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Wie komme ich zu den Advanced Bios Einstellungen ? In der Beschreibung steht drin as man taste F10  drücken soll enn das logo erscheint. jedoch bootet er da einfach weiter und es startet das windows. 

HP Recommended

English, 

This is the Bios laptop. We can I see the "Advanced tab"  

16088345965778465756842656558564.jpg

HP Recommended

@danbre

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to assure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question. Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

What seems to be the exact issue with your BIOS today?  

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.