Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

HP Notebook 17.3" Omen

Product Name: HP OMEN
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does the keyboard backlighting on HP OMEN 10.0.10586 Build 10586 doesnt work? i have tried it so many times amd followed other guides in this website but still it doesnt work. please help me with this issue, because the default reb backlighting hurts my eyes.

Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

Re: HP Notebook 17.3" Omen

Hi @MiniZerk

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the backlight is not working on the keyboard.

I’d love to help!

To turn on/off the backlight hold down the FN key and press F5.

Please refer to the below document to customize the gaming keyboard or to change the colors of the backlight.

http://hp.care/2c8EpCp

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care Smiley Happy

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation