ZaidAlAsali
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN 15 2020,

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, I just bought my Omen 15 2020, RTX 2060, i7 10750, 32gb of ram, 1 tera ssd, 144hz. the laptop when I bought it made sure that the guy told me its 4 zone rgb lighting, and I checked my model, which is the ek, and it mentions that it supports changing the rgb in this keyboard, its always red and its really bothering me, please help. I updated everything and drivers from HP Jump starts, restarted updated bios everything in windows store. yet no options given when I press on 15 OMEN, just brings me to CPU and GPU temperatures, to change to normal or discrete, and network management. please help.

In addition. I have searched that my laptop should have g sync, yet I cant see the options either in nvidia control panel. Thank you everyone.

1 REPLY 1
october3
Level 3
31 29 1 8
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

its in omen command, press the diamond top right.

if its not installed, its in windows store

october3_0-1598267416871.png

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation