Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have recently purchased a HP Omen 15 and I can't seem to find a battery care function anywhere, I've researched the internet looking for a way to limit my battery charging  to 70-80% but nowadays it seems there is none. I need the laptop at full capacity and My battery it's already at 94%  within a month. It's any new fix that I am not aware? 

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RazvanCojocaru 

Please use HPSA to run Battery checkOmen bat.png

My Omen says Adaptive Battery Optimizer Not Support. What is yours ?  Not all machine has this function. Please use the following guide

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06310986

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks Banhein, the suggested option I do have activated  but it’s not preventing my battery to fully charge, I’d like to have my battery set at 80% on charging so my battery life last more than 6 months, it’s already decaying, all the posts go back to 2018 where there was an option in the BIOS menu which now was removed and replace with advanced battery care, which dima your brightness when you unplug your device and turns off few display settings, I want to have my laptop at full capacity, plugged in, while I do my work, not worrying that my battery will give up on me as I mentioned in no time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.