3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP OMEN COMMAND CENTER ISSUES AND REQUESTS

HP Recommended
HP OMEN DC xxxne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi

I wanted HP to change some functions in the omen command center...The latest update reduced some features that I liked the most (most of the users). I would also like to address these issues that many have faced.

The profile option now only contains the option to change within any games. Before I was able to customize within any application. for eg- the new updates I can only add profile only for games. before the option was for any application in the system. When I launch adobe photoshop the keypad turs blue and move to comfort mode. But now it's not happening

IN SHORT- Needed to add other application in add profile option than games 

There is also an issue with the backlight color. The RGB backlight of the keyboard is not perfectly synchronized. 1st zone is showing correct colors whereas the 2nd and 3rd zone is showing slightly tanned colors. for eg- if I  set all the zone color to white, the 1st zone will be perfect white others a bit pale yellow. This is not an issue with my backlight. My other friend with the same laptop faces the same issue. its issue with omen command center software which is needed to be fixed.

IN SHORT- Keyboard backlight color choosing option is not perfectly synchronized 

If you cannot request this to hp software development department, please let me know and sent me the EMAIL address.

I am also very sad due to the pathetic customer service provided by hp. The keypad issue is here for while. But hp until now did not address this issue. If can please help to solve these issues

Thanks,

Mohammed Fadil

HP-OMEN laptop user

2 REPLIES 2
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Mohammed_Fadil_ 

I agree with your last statement. But unfortunately I doubt this post will go anywhere here.

You need to also go to the feedback button in the command center and post your issues there.

That will get your message to the team in charge of the OCC, more so that this forum will.

Good luck. Hope you get a response.

I am not an employee, just a volunteer who has been here for several years.

Mohammed_Fadil_
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

THANKS, i didnt see the feedback option in the command center. Let me try it

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation