Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi to all.
I bought an omen a week ago. I installed the HP Support Assistant to update the Omen command center.
However, I cannot change the color of the keys on the keyboard.
I installed OMEN control from "tools and utilities" but the color of the keys don't change.

The omen is omen 15-ce018

Can you help me?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Grancesco,

Welcome to HP Support Forums!

I see from your post you need information and assistance related to changing the color of the keyboard. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

I did go through the HP OMEN Command Center - In this please scroll down to OMEN software compatible models and here you have the list of product which supports what features.

According to this list - OMEN by HP 15-cexxx Notebook supports only Omen command center and unfortunately this does not support Omen control(Notebook) - Lighting/Macros key.

OMEN by HP 15-cexxx Notebook supports - 4 zone lighting. 

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Grancesco,

Welcome to HP Support Forums!

I see from your post you need information and assistance related to changing the color of the keyboard. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

I did go through the HP OMEN Command Center - In this please scroll down to OMEN software compatible models and here you have the list of product which supports what features.

According to this list - OMEN by HP 15-cexxx Notebook supports only Omen command center and unfortunately this does not support Omen control(Notebook) - Lighting/Macros key.

OMEN by HP 15-cexxx Notebook supports - 4 zone lighting. 

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help Jeet_singh. I resolve my problem without any doubt.

Best regards 

HP Recommended

Hi @Grancesco, I am the Mr.Robot. It looks like you were interacting with @Jeet_singh, but he is out of the office today, so I'll take over from here.

I appreciate your efforts for writing back to us.

I am happy to hear that your issue got resolved.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,
Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.