Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dh0014na
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello!

I have a problem with the OMEN Gaming Hub undervolting feature. It seemingly doesn't work. It says to update the program and when I try to everything works I update it and restart my laptop and when it boots up it still says to update the program. Any solutions?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Please refer to steps as below:

1. 1. Go to Microsoft Store to update OMEN Gaming Hub to the latest.
  2. Execute Windows Update to latest version and all optional updates, then restart, to see if it could be solved.
  3. In OMEN Gaming Hub, click Update if update message shown in each feature page.
  4. Open HP Support Assistant check if there is any update, and update it.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've tried all of your mentioned methods of fixing the problem, none of them worked. Maybe there are other solutions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.