Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN Laptop 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I noticed that my laptop was no longer giving me the low battery notification before shutting down and dying quite quickly. 

I did the F2 Battery status check and it said everything was okay and passed. Changed a few settings on the standard Battery settings to see if that would change anything. Retried the F2 and it said that it failed and needed a replacement. 

I am from the UK and I am unable to find a replacement battery and the laptop is just a few months out of warranty. 
HP OMEN Laptop 17-an0xx

If anyone could source me to a replacement or possible fix if it is just a calibration issue I would really appreciate it. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@KIRCHAN 

There are MANY models/products called HP OMEN Laptop 17-an0xx  machines. They may not use SAME battery. I use the following machine to reply your question, hope they use same part for battery.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-17-an000-laptop-pc/15551440/model/17106304/document/...

It uses 8-cell, 82 Wh Li-ion battery part # 922977-855 which is N/A from HP Part Store. Please use part # to search elsewhere such as Amazon, eBay ...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.