Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 17-an010tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I ordered a HP OMEN Notebook from Hp.in on 3/05/2018 (This Month) with a headset but only received the headset then I asked HP care they said that the product was out of stock and will be in stock within two to three weeks from its Singapore manufacturing unit but it's gonna be around two weeks so I need any updates about what's going on ! I feel very desperate !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@ChrisJamy

Several models of the Omen are very popular -- this is great for everyone unless you are one of those waiting in line to get your new computer.

I am sorry the delay has made you feel desperate.  It can be upsetting when we have to wait.

Our community forum can offer sympathy for you having to wait.  We cannot influence how long it takes to build and send you a computer you have ordered.   Our forum is not in any way connected to supply and demand in HP; like you, we are owners and users of HP technology.

If you need to do so, continue to call HP sales about your order.  It won't likely do any thing to get the computer built faster.  It may make you feel better to express your impatience.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ChrisJamy

Several models of the Omen are very popular -- this is great for everyone unless you are one of those waiting in line to get your new computer.

I am sorry the delay has made you feel desperate.  It can be upsetting when we have to wait.

Our community forum can offer sympathy for you having to wait.  We cannot influence how long it takes to build and send you a computer you have ordered.   Our forum is not in any way connected to supply and demand in HP; like you, we are owners and users of HP technology.

If you need to do so, continue to call HP sales about your order.  It won't likely do any thing to get the computer built faster.  It may make you feel better to express your impatience.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
Thank You Dragon-Fur !
HP Recommended

@ChrisJamy

You are welcome. 

While you are waiting, take the time to become familiar with your new computer.

When your new computer arrives, because it is "newly" built, it will likely already have all the latest drivers and software.

When it is time to check for new updates, or if there is optional software that is listed but not yet installed, find your updates at the computer's Software and Drivers Support page

Download and read your User Guide -- this is a "step ahead" of what many people do.  Reading the guide will help you understand your computer better than the traditional "guessing and pecking".

User Guide

Curious about the "insides"?

OMEN by HP 17 Laptop PC - Maintenance and Service Guide

There is a bunch of information available - take the time to read about subjects in which you have an interest.  Start in the How-to  section

Examples of general how-to documents
 Improving Battery Performance (Windows)

About UEFI and the Startup Menu

Testing for Hardware Failures

Device Homepage

Drivers / Software and BIOS, Videos, Advisories, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more

OMEN by HP - 17-an010tx

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.