Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

HP OMEN, Simple Question about shipping and price

Product Name: HP OMEN Gaming Laptop - 15t
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi There

Just need to know two things about this HP Omen gaming laptop, im specifically talking about the $899.99 one, most basic one there is i think. Is this laptop going to stay at that price for atleast a month longer? Other question is, this free shipping thats everywhere, I dont mind priority or Standard but will it stay as free shipping (to New Zealand) for maybe for the next 20 days or so? Im only asking because I need to get paid first with the job i currently have and if the free shipping deal with it being $899.99 US stays the same till i get paid, I'm definitely going to purchase it Smiley Happy 

Thanks 

Xensei

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: HP OMEN, Simple Question about shipping and price

@Xensei, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Your best option is to contact HP Customer Support for answers to your questions.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!