Misho1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Omen 15 Keyboard Lighting

HP Recommended
Hp Omen 15-dc1164nia
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello , can i change keyboard lighting colors on hp omen 15-dc1164nia because in my omen command control i dont see the lighting tab what's the problem ?

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,740 92,618 11,992 25,560
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Misho1 

Please open OCC and check, does it have something like this

OCC zone.png

If no, then your machine does NOT have Lighting option/feature

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Misho1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It doesen't have that but when i open OCC it says that i don't have the latest verison of Bios or Firmware does that have to do something ?

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,740 92,618 11,992 25,560
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Misho1 

Might be. Please CAREFULLY download and install new BIOS from the following link and install to your machine.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-15-dc1000-laptop-pc-series/26122182

Note: This make take a while and at least one reboot. Please do not disconnect power and be patient.

After that, please update OCC. If still no 4-zone color then your machine does not support Lighting therefore no Lighting option on OCC.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation