Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

So, you have got another broken keyboard? I still can't get warranty because of this pandemic, and they said it might took time because I'm from the Philippines and the worst case is, that my laptop might get shipped to US for the warranty. I need my laptop for online class though. 

HP Recommended

I found one user on Reddit claimed he got his working temporarily by uninstalling the keyboard in the Device Manager. It worked until he rebooted. 

Has anyone here tried that yet? What were your results?

HP Recommended

Здравствуйте, у меня тоже проблема с клавиатурой, а именно не работает клавиша (R) в онлайн шутерах в добавок зашумел вентилятор. Удаление драйверов клавиатуры не помогло.

HP Recommended

I still haven't sent mine in due to necessity with school. It sucks anus that HP hooked these beast laptops up with bunk keyboards. My X and R buttons are bad and don't work anymore on the Omen with 4800 and 1660ti. Using a different wired keyboard for typing currently

HP Recommended

I just sent mine in for their v2 Keyboard replacement and it was only a 4 day turn around time. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.