Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ce056na gaming laptop

Hi!

Im looking for some help please!

I need a replacement charger for the HP Omen 15 & when I search the replacement code (835888-001)  the item is not in stock anywhere but i have found an alternative; HP200w slim smart ac adaptor which is available to purchase via the HP website.

I was just wondering whether this is indeeed compatible before I go ahead and order it?

Any help would be gratefully received!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @charlieship 

Most likely yes, but its best if you post the part number so we can look it up ourselves.

As long as the adapter is 19.5v and a minimum of 10.3 amps and a 4.5mm x 3.0mm barrel connector, you are good to go.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your response!

The part number for the replacement I have seen is; 4SC19AA#ABU HP200w Slim Smart AC Adaptor (4.5mm)

HP Recommended
Spoiler

Thank you for your response!

The part number for the replacement I have seen is; 4SC19AA#ABU HP200w Slim Smart AC Adaptor (4.5mm)

HP Recommended

Thanks. According to its  specs,  you are golden. 👍

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.