Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17-CB1001NU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there. I am having a strange issue on my brand new HP Omen 17.  It's freezes for a second when Im lauching for example HP Omen Gaming Hub. I notice it, cuz I am listening to music on youtube. And when launch Gaming Hub it freezes for a second or less and im hearing a buzzing sound. The laptop us up to date with all drivers. I had the same issue on HP Omen 15. Im not runnin nothig else. The temp is normal.  I even turn Undervolting mode. Is there anybody else, who got this issue, or know how can I solve it. Thanks in advance. Smiles.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@iloveyouma

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:

Firstly, let's run  BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Well, I did that you adviced me, but still the problem exist. I noticed that is happening only when I am opening the HP Gaming Hub, so it's not big deal. But you can check up on this little problem. I have one more question. I'll try ask here, so I wont make new topic to flood. Do I have to unplug my charger when battery is full? 

HP Recommended

@iloveyouma

Thank you for posting back. 

To get the answer to this question, it really doesn't matter as your computer will auto cut the power once the battery is fully charged. 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.