Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys. Recently my girlfriend broke my laptop (HP Omen 17) and I should buy new one, cause im working from it. Yesterday I bought brand new HP Omen 17, I  fully charget it, leave it to keep charging for more than 4-5 hours, and everytime I try to calibrate  my battery it shows me this: The battery is functioning correctly, but it needs to be calibrated. You will experience shorter battery life between charges if the battery is not calibrated.
When I press show advanced info it gives me this:

• Warranty Type: 3
  • Cycle count: 2 / 1000
  • Manufacturer: 333-17-55-A
  • Battery Age: 1 Year, 2 Months
  • Serial Number: 00411 08/27/2020
  • Temperature: 31 °C
  • Current: 0 mA
  • Adaptive Battery Optimizer: Enabled/Not Activated
  • Terminal Voltage: 17419 mV
  • Design Voltage: 15400 mV
  • AC Power: Yes
  • CT Number: 6JBBD08XXE51H9
  • Design Capacity: 70 WHr
  • Full Charge Capacity: 66 WHr (93%)
  • Remaining Capacity: 66 WHr
    I Did everything, I even try to calibrate it from UEFI Setting, by pressing Esc/F2 after restart of laptop, and when I try to test battery and calibrate it from there it stucks at 1%.
    I tried to remove the power adapter and drop down the battery and full charge it again, and nothing helps. Everything is up to date. Any sugestions for a solution? Thanks in advance.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.