Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello

I'm looking for info about that Notebook HP Omen 17-ck0323nw (Model number that i've got from seller 63W61EA ) i have proposition to buy it but i can't find any specification info on HP site.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Paulo1991,

Yea, I see what you mean. HP is tagging your notebook here: HP PartSurfer ("HP OMEN 17-ck0323nw"), but there is otherwise little information posted by HP regarding this notebook.

The closest I got was this: OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0010nr| HP® Official Store. and this: GetDocument.aspx (hp.com).

If you can verify that this notebook is fitted with an i7-11800H processor (max 4.6 GHz turbo boost speed, 8 cores and 16 threads), 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6 laptop GPU, and a 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, this is a very powerful and nice laptop indeed.

Top notch, in my opinion.

You'll blow the competition to kingdom come, so to speak.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Paulo1991,

Yea, I see what you mean. HP is tagging your notebook here: HP PartSurfer ("HP OMEN 17-ck0323nw"), but there is otherwise little information posted by HP regarding this notebook.

The closest I got was this: OMEN by HP Laptop 17-ck0010nr| HP® Official Store. and this: GetDocument.aspx (hp.com).

If you can verify that this notebook is fitted with an i7-11800H processor (max 4.6 GHz turbo boost speed, 8 cores and 16 threads), 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB GDDR6 laptop GPU, and a 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, this is a very powerful and nice laptop indeed.

Top notch, in my opinion.

You'll blow the competition to kingdom come, so to speak.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thank you for reply, i'm also wondering it will have 2 SSD M2 Slots or only one, i've already own a HP Omen 17 cb0000nw and i saw that there is metal cover for 2 SSD M2 disks but then i disassembly it i saw only one slot already taken by SSD.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.