Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 17 cb00xxnl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buongiorno. Vorrei comprare un OMEN 17-cb00xxnl in sostituzione del vecchio notebook che non parte più.

Vorrei capire le differenze tra il 17-cb0008nl e il 17-cb0024nl, perché secondo le schede che ho scaricato dal sito di HP hanno le stesse caratteristiche. Come è possibile? Qualcuno che mi sappia aiutare?

Ho provato a chiamare l'assistenza HP ma non riescono a rispondermi. Grazie mille.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@giova212

Hello, 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.

This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website (https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true), to find the support channel for your region.

Thank you for your understanding.

HP Recommended

Hello @giova212 

I will go ahead and translate the text this one time, but you need to do this yourself before posting from now on.

Thank you.

"Good morning. I would like to buy an OMEN 17-cb00xxnl to replace the old notebook that no longer starts.
I would like to understand the differences between the 17-cb0008nl and the 17-cb0024nl, because according to the cards I downloaded from the HP website they have the same characteristics. How is it possible? Someone who can help me?
I tried to call HP support but they can't answer me. Thanks a lot."

Most likely, it could be simply that they are sold from two different stores. The difference in model numbers are usually used to identify which store its sold from, in case you do a return to that store.

The main differences are the same as far as features. I would go with which ever one is the best deal.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.