Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi, i have the same problem omen  15 rtx 2060  6EZ60EA#AB9  (256gb 16gbram) 144hz advertising with g - sync 

model 15 dc-1010np MORE IMAGES IN THE END

https://www8.hp.com/pt/pt/mpc/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=27103277#!tab=specs

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c06231422.pdf

Anotação 2019-04-18 201354.png

what do i need to do ?

also i only can get 2h,20 min of battery life , its brand new

cpu and gpu are hiting 40 dgues doing nothing 

also ..

i dont know what happened . windows update and when  says to restart  he restart and automaticlky the computer stars to update bios and it was a newer version but note the full newer version so  i call hp for problems of hiting (they say its normal but i dont think so )  laptop is fully updated but missing g sync and the computer is killing my battert rapadly

Anotação 2019-04-18 203652.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Rika29 

I can't see your images, too small or not available. For G-Sync, where do uou looking at it ? On my Omen machine, it is under Nvidia Settings :

g-sync.png

For battery, the reviewers say

The HP Omen 15 is no different to the average gaming laptop when it comes to battery life, offering a middling 4 hours for web browsing and video playback.

Our Powermark battery test also revealed that the HP Omen 15 can only muster two hours when non-stop gaming and this was with the Chroma lighting turned off. You should expect a significantly shorter battery lifespan if you’ve decided to keep on the lightshow.

These results mean that the HP Omen 15 is best suited to staying on your desk within reach of a power outlet. Although, the odd Netflix session on a train isn’t out of the question as long as you’re prepared for the laptop to shut down halfway through a season finale.

Source:   https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/hp-omen-15

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I will try agiag to show the pictures

I can't do 4h on web browser 

I can't make a game session for two hours the battery goes like crazy that's scary me and hit too 

Thats why im here , the battery only have it one circle when I started one first day  and now i  have 6 cycles in to 2 days I'm going how I can but I don't have nothing on background consuming energy , only I was web browsing and doing work on word , sometimes wachinwa an YouTube video  

When doing a game session it hit 90degres 

And don't see g sync for 144 Hz display that come with PC that is advertised 

HP Recommended

i will do more recharges and discharges but the g sync is not here and it should have it 

my is rtx RTX RTX 2060 2060 is more powerful but i have i7 8 gen why not using it ?? and stop nvidia ? when i need it use it ?

144hzdisplay

this is possible but the pc is shipped with for only use nvidia drivers and theres is not intel drivers on the pc at moment so i will never use intel gpu for low power consumtion and get the target , i will use some tools that hp support assistant have 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.