Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
am1re
Level 3
34 24 0 10
Message 41 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yeah, i will go to service center in my country day after tomorrow. I hope that they smart and will not keep waiting diagnostics.

Sniperstorm2
Level 2
16 14 0 4
Message 42 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I reveted back to Version F.05 and my computer seems to be free fo throttleing. I tried playing Battfield 1 and it works fine. I will play some more this weekend and update.

I also called HP and told them I received the wrong power supply with my laptop. I told them I had a 120w and not a 150w. They said they would send me a new 150w one right away. I am wating for it now.

kippOmen
Level 3
32 30 0 7
Message 43 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good to hear. Seems like we have isolated an issue. Lets hope the right people get informed and resolve this matter for others.

0 Kudos
Sniperstorm2
Level 2
16 14 0 4
Message 44 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After 2 hours of Battlefield 1 on F.05 no problems. My problems all went away. NO FPS drops. Works!!!

0 Kudos
am1re
Level 3
34 24 0 10
Message 45 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yeah, but f.05 bios have problem with keyboard.. And this bios does not solved problem at all. I have power and thermal throttling sometimes, but i turn off throttling with Throttlestop. But fps going to be stable - it is temporary solution. It still lacks power to videocard.
P.S. Keyboard in games does not work clearly. Sometimes keys sticky and it is affects to the game.
P.P.S. Sorry for my english 🙂
0 Kudos
kippOmen
Level 3
32 30 0 7
Message 46 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yup, I can attest to the sticky key problem with F.05 Rev. A. It is a known issue wih HP that latter BIOS do fix. Ive been able to play Mad Max with the older BIOS, and also have began to notice the decline in FPS after a while of playing. Considering the original BIOS is the only way I am able to play, for now, we will have to deal with side effects in order to use these machines as intended...

Also, was supposed to recieve new Power Supply on 1/6/2017 yet the order is still Pending.

Sniperstorm2
Level 2
16 14 0 4
Message 47 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you check your order?

0 Kudos
kippOmen
Level 3
32 30 0 7
Message 48 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if you have a "service number" got to www.hp.com/repair and enter the appropriate information

0 Kudos
Sniperstorm2
Level 2
16 14 0 4
Message 49 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MIne is suppoed to be delivered tomorrow but it has not been shipped yet.

0 Kudos
kippOmen
Level 3
32 30 0 7
Message 50 of 65
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yea, HP has a parts website too, called partsurfer and on there for our model the power adapter is on back order. Who knows when we will actually receive them. Dissappointing to say the least. Also, in the fine print on hp.com/repair it says hp will contact you if there's going to be a delay. Well, I've yet to be contacted and isn't here on time.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation