Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the  HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx model around March or April 2019. Now more than a year later I noticed, as many others,  that the plastic frame from the sceen is being seperated. Im still using the computer, and every time im opening it, it just get worse and now, on the back is some position its complete open, and i think one of the hinges did fall off. 
I haven't droped it, its only a year or a little bit more old, and now when im not the only one who have seen this problem, there must be someting wrong when it was build.

What can you do to fix this? Do i need to buy a new screen?

IMG_20200824_113453.jpgIMG_20200824_113456.jpgIMG_20200824_113510.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MBHansen I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
HP Recommended

@MBHansen I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I am having the same issue! Is this a manufacturing issue because this hinge is falling apart!

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher I have this issue could you please assist me.

HP Recommended

@HrideshD Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

That said, I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. The screen frame are tearing out and there is crack sound when I try to bend it.

HP Recommended

@nurul_huzaima00 Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Also, is your device within the HP warranty? 

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!

Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 

Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP PAVILION GAMING 15-EC0078AX is my laptop's name and yes, it is within the HP warranty. I just bought it for 5 months.

P.S: Thank you 🙂

HP Recommended

@nurul_huzaima00 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Do we have any updates on this case?

Would you be sharing the details I've asked for?

Keep me posted.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.