cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexsw13sw
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17 - cd1017no start to freez .

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17 - cd1017no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP people . I have not old, under warranty Laptop 17 - cd1017no . Last week i see, it start to work strange . Then i move files to another folder, nothing happend, after i klick - update, then all moves. Also then i klicking - turn off or trying open folder, no respond . I back to basic installation, but is also not do somthing better . If its possibilitys for one of the tehnical people on distans komme to my laptop and check what is wrong ? My email -[Personal Information Removed] my whatsapp - [Personal Information Removed]

Thank you very much in advise .

Alex .

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,579 12,364 1,296 4,145
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Alexsw13sw 

HP will not contact you via your personal info here. You would have to properly do a warranty claim if you are still under warranty... Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site 

You yourself can run a diagnostics on the system to see if its experiencing a hardware issue.

Look at this article on how to run the UEFI Diagnostics... HP How to use Diagnostics 

NOTE: Scroll down to where it says... Running HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI tests when Windows doesn't start.

• Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer. Make sure the power cord is plugged in.

• Turn on the computer and immediately press esc key repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the f2 key.

• On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.

• Click Fast Test > Run once.

While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component displays on the screen.

• If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you contact HP Customer Support. The information is also available in Test Logs on the main menu.

• If no test fails, click Continue > Run once to run the 2nd Pass of the System Fast Test.

• If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you contact HP Customer Support. The information is also available in Test Logs on the main menu.

If no system component fails, run the Extensive Test.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation