Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0056wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 2.57.33 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 2.58.58 PM.jpegMy HP Pavillion Gaming laptop started showing cracks just some 9 months after I bought. The bezel was slowly peeling off and now its completely broken. I did not expect this to happen and that's why I never checked it when it was under warranty as well. The back hinge is now broken.

I just don't understand how something like this that really seems to be a defect in the laptop design. I see many people have faced this issue and I don't understand why its been designed like this as well?? My warranty has now expired. Where can I get this repaired and how much will it cost?

I know from searching this site that I am not alone with this same problem. Isn't there anything that HP can do to repair this IMG_20200527_144410865.jpg?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@niru_23

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Betty0610

I don't see the issue being escalated yet after I've sent you repeated messages.

Can I get a list of authorized HP Service centres in Bangalore.

Please don't share this link - https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center

Its really not useful and pointless. It shows service centres that no longer exist, centres that are 200KM apart, even if the search criteria is 10km distance ones.

HP Recommended

We haven't received any information as requested by us from you. Did you check your private message folder?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I  replied to your personal message 4 times with all the details and I don't know if its really reaching you coz neither do I see my replies there

HP Recommended

I'd like to get a list of authorized  service centres in Bangalore if possible or a better solution for this?

HP Recommended

Someone would reach out to you if you can share the information as requested in private.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Im getting above message and not able to send anymore messages past two days.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.