Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z4AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I am facing an issue with my HP VIctus 16 My WI-FI network gets disconnected automatically and I have to restart the system every time when it happens and it happing very frequently. HP What is this I mean people are literally getting frustrated by this are you guys gonna do something? 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @ShivaShivhare 

Please send screenshot of windows <device manager>

open <network adapters>

HP Recommended

Hello @ShivaShivhare please report back

@meharg This community speaks english, only. Please create new topic for your issue.

HP Recommended

same issue on

HP Pavilion TP01-2256 Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5, 12GB Memory, 256GB SSD (318G9AA#ABA)

HP Recommended

@88merlin wrote:

same issue on

HP Pavilion TP01-2256 Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5, 12GB Memory, 256GB SSD (318G9AA#ABA)

Hello @88merlin please create a new topic, the community will help you

HP Recommended

+1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.