Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-01-2022 11:52 AM
I bought the HP Care Package, but it doesn’t show up on the warranty website. I’m trying to get it fixed before the Care Package expires, I’ve already filed a dispute because I’m well within the warranty effectiveness range, but they have yet to even look at my case. Any call I make to the HP Care Website is immediately ended .
08-04-2022 11:50 AM
Please go to HP Support
(1) There should be a proof of invoice ( product and care pack )
(2) HP warranty should be valid
(3) HP support should be contacted
(4) If the "product" cannot be repaired, a new "product" should be provided.
(5) The online warranty date is often wrong (mostly the date of manufacture!).
The warranty starts from date of purchase (invoice) !
- Warranty Dispute
Expected: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
HP Video – Submit a Warranty Dispute: https://youtu.be/PTMvck49GP4
(6) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community