Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-dc0088nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP warranty is already expired on a PC that I purchased on Jan 11, 2020. I click online to check the warranty and it showed expired. Then it stated if this is not accurate please click here to dispute. So, you then waste your 3 minutes filling the online form out, attach your proof and then click the dispute warranty button. Then you wait for it to return HP Customer Support site is unavailable. No matter how you fill the form out, no matter what type of attachment you add this site does not work. After a quick Google search you will find others that have been trying to verify there warranty status this same was for over 3 years and the error message is still being displayed.

This is absolutely unacceptable. I have always loved HP products and considered them to be the best but now I no longer no. The worst part is there is no online service chat, no instant messaging, no phone number to call or anyway to get help with an issue.

I believe I will be much happier returning the laptop and buying another brand that cares about customer service.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

I recommend that you call the toll free HP customer service number at 1 (866) 724-8600, and request assistance from a customer services rep to get the warranty start and end dates adjusted.

I do not work for, or represent HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.