Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce005la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We called HP, their phone number is not working. The last number worked but no one answered. We left a message on the phone. But no one called us. We sent a message from your website. We wrote to you on every page, but no one answered us.

I'm using an Omen laptop. I bought it 2 years ago.

1-) I have a battery problem. inflated like a balloon. I want to buy new battery. i need to know the price and how can i send you the computer.

2-) Many computers received free windows 11 updates. even a 4 and 5 year old computer got the update and my brothers installed it on their system. My computer is 2 years old and the system says old. and windows 11 won't let me install. Is this computer old? Did you sell an old product calling me new? I want this problem fixed and my computer upgraded to windows 11.

3-) We use HP and omen brand products for all of our products in our homes and offices. Does all your interest end only after you make a sale? Please, we are a valued your customer. Give us due care and contact us by phone. Even if the warranty is over, take care of your customers. You are aware that you cannot do this indifference and insensitivity in Europe.

My request from you.

How will I send you for battery price and replacement.

I want Windows 11 update to be performed by you. I refuse to pay any fee for this.

I want to know if this computer you sold me 2 years ago is an up-to-date computer. I don't want to feel like I've been scammed.

And please take care of us when we call.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@AydemirTasova wrote:

....My request from you.

How will I send you for battery price and replacement.

I want Windows 11 update to be performed by you. I refuse to pay any fee for this.

I want to know if this computer you sold me 2 years ago is an up-to-date computer. I don't want to feel like I've been scammed.

And please take care of us when we call.

Thank you.

@AydemirTasova 

What is your machine ?

A1. Battery: You need to know its part # and buy yourself or from HP (if available),

A2. No, when available from Microsoft, you have to do yourself or pay someone to do that for you. You can upgrade now if you wish

A3. New computers come out every second week. 2 years old machine is a 2 years old machine, can't not be up-to-date machine.

Good morning.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Interesting, 4 and 5 years old computer is switching to windows 11. but my two year old computer doesn't switch. It's really interesting. For a week, I could not contact hp by phone, e-mail, social media, or anywhere else. they are not answering.
If I can't buy and get support, there is no point in using hp products from now on. I will consider this carefully.

HP Recommended

@AydemirTasova wrote:

Interesting, 4 and 5 years old computer is switching to windows 11. ...

@AydemirTasova 

You say you bought your machine 2 years ago, but your machine is ACTUALLY much older than many machines which are 4 years old.  The specs of your machine is:

https://support.hp.com/co-es/document/c05581393

You bought your machine from much older stock. Your machine already was round 3 years old when you bought it.

Now if you wish to install Windows 11 you can:

Installing Windows 11 on devices that don't meet minimum system requirements

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien

yes i bought it two years ago. Shouldn't they have informed us when purchasing it? they could advise us. Okay, let's say they didn't inform.
I want service bro. Service, hp support, etc. I call from every channel, they do not respond in any way. My battery needs to be changed. where do i get it, how do i send it for change, how do i make the payment? They do not provide any information support. Isn't that disrespectful?

They sold this computer to me 2 years ago as the most up-to-date and best computer. Now look at what we've been through two years later. very interesting 5 year old computer,
A computer with i3 processors, onboard video card, 4 gb ram is considered up-to-date and switches to windows 11.

Omen computer with i7 processor, 16 gb ram, gtx video card is considered old and incompatible. I really don't get this.

And thank you very much. You have given good and understandable information. Thank you very much for your interest in responding and keeping me informed.

HP Recommended

@AydemirTasova 

They won't inform you, you have to select properly next time. I don't know any place in Mexico to be able to help. For Windows 11 please read

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-inte...

Note: Your machine has Gen 7 processor.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.