Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Having recovery issues for my HP - OMEN 17-cb0588na 17.3" Intel® CoreTM i7 Laptop, I have contacted HP and not heard anything positive just yet to when i might be receiveing recovery media in the post since i contact the support engineers a couple of days ago. I just wanted confirmation that something is on its way.  I would think that a Link to the correct drivers and recovery media would be easier, but was lead to the media creation page at first that did not hold the current laptop listings for my 2019 HP laptop - OMEN 17-cb0588na. Once i get an update or something that might work again i will post the results.. for now i'm still waiting for confimration and maybe a solution in the post before the end of my worrenty in May 2020.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @thep24club

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

To check the order status, kindly click here and enter the required details.

You may find the order number in the order confirmation email sent from HP.

For more info on performing a recovery on a WIN 10 PC, refer to this document.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.