Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z7AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi everyone,
I bought the HP PC Victus by HP 16.1 Gaming Laptop HP 16-e0047NL which the system identifies as 16-e0000 (2V8Z7AV).
When I try to use the "HP Cloud Recovery Tool" and indicate the product number it does not find any match.
I wanted to create a backup USB stick but it doesn't work. Do you have any advice? How can I solve?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You have to use the product number for your specific model notebook which you can find at the link below.

Victus by HP Laptop 16-e0047nl Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

I entered what I think is the correct product number in the cloud recovery tool database and it indicates the tool is not available.

665W7EA#ABZ

Cloud Recovery (cloud-recovery.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com)

If the 3 characters to the right of the # sign are different than ABZ (which should be the code for Italy), then use what is on your notebook instead and see if that works.

If you still don't get a result, it may just be that HP has not uploaded the recovery image to the cloud recovery tool database yet.

I had to wait about 2 months before the image showed up for my notebook.

In the meantime, you can use a free utility such as Macrium Reflect to create a system image that you can store on a portable hard drive. 

Then you make a bootable rescue DVD or USB flash drive you boot from to access the system image stored on your portable hard drive.

You want the software on the left side of the webpage under the Backup at Home section.

Macrium Software | Reflect Free Edition

HP Recommended

Hi,
I thank you for the answer. I confirm that I too, going on the link from you indicator tells me that it does not recognize it.
I believe you are right and the product image has not been uploaded yet.
I will wait for updates.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.