Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello i've been having problems with the Omen Command Center.

I've used it before, i've changed configurations, i've changed the keyboard colors etc etc.

Recently when I turned the computer on i noticed the keyboard color was reset to the default colors, so I intended to open Omen Command Center to change them back, second thing I noticed was that the Omen Key on the keyboard did nothing so i Opened the Command Center manually, the screen with the Omen logo shows up but it never starts no matter how long i wait, it just stays there.

I've tried uninstalling and re installing but does'nt work either.

I've also downloaded and installed Omen Command Center SDK package but doesn't seem to work either, it just restarts my computer but nothing happens.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Al-bo 

Please use Windows Store search for Omen Command Center and install new version to your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for answering but i've already tried it several times and it still doesn't work.

HP Recommended

@Al-bo 

What is the error messages

(a) When installing it,

(b) When opening it ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

There is no error code, i click on the Omen Command Center and it will display the window that says Omen Command Center with the Omen logo but thats it, it doesn't load past that point.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.