Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Greetings what year model is the hp pavilion gaming laptop 15-dk2029na 

Is it the 2018 model? Or 2019 or something else. 

I'm trying to figure out if the temperature of the laptop is fixed in this model (due to some reports of the 2018 model overheating). 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Zilnam,

As far as I can ascertain, this model was released late 2019 (December?).

However, if you were to contact HP, they would be able to tell you exactly when your laptop was manufactured based on its serial number.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thanks bud, I was planning to buy it until it climbed to 900$ thanks for the reply 👍

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.