Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
w205nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ! 

I'm Nicolas, 

I have a big problem with my computer, one of the hinge is very stiff and probably one of the screw broke so my computer is very fragile. Every time l want to open it or close it it's a real challenge. 
I saw that l'm not the only one having this problem20200601_122909.jpg

I join you a picture. 

My computer is a Omen HP 17 w205nf.
It's out of warranty. 

thank you guys
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Nicolapte 

Yep, its happened before. I have no way of knowing what HP will do for you at this time, now that you are out of warranty.

All I can suggest is you contact HP Support directly and ask them what they can do for you.

Use this link and follow the prompts. At some point, it should give you the contact info for out of warranty issues.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.