devangtri007
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hinges issues in HP OMEN 15-dc0106tx

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dc0106tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The laptop quickly began having an issue with the hinge. The unusual stiffness began which lead to ticking sound while opening the laptop. Moreover, now the problem has escalated, and I can barely open it.
My laptop details are as follows:
Case number: 5049087291
Product Description: OMEN by HP - 15-dc0106tx
This is not the first time I’m facing a problem with hinges. Last time also I got a similar case (Case No. 5031076332), and it was covered under warranty. I see the new series Omen has a single hinged design. Upon more research, I concluded that my laptop design is definitely Defective!
And when the problem has escalated, you are not covering it under warranty.
I talked to your HP care representative on call they are saying that it will be done on the chargeable basis but the problem is with the hinges and back cover to be precise, and my laptop is still under warranty.
I also mailed Mr. Pritam Ghosh(Tech Lead, Indian premium team) but sadly got no response. This is highly unexpected from a company like HP to treat their customers like that.
Kindly look into the matter and please do the needful. And if there is someone I need to mail kindly provide his/her email id.
PFA the service reportWhatsApp Image 2020-06-18 at 3.44.54 PM.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@devangtri007 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation