Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had a machine repaired and it should have a 90day warranty; however, when I attempted to contact HP, it wont let me chat with a technician as my warranty expired.  SOOOOOOOOO..... How I get a hold of a technician ?!?

CSO Number:
BPRW8931-01
CSO Placement Date:
09-01-2020
Model Number:
7KJ87UA
Model Description:
OMEN LAPTOP 17-CB0002CA
Serial Number:
[Personal Information Removed]

OMEN by HP 17-cb0000 Laptop PC

Out of Warranty: Ended on August 08, 2020

Serial number:

[Personal Information Removed]

Product Number:

7KJ87UA

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@SupriseMe, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

For better assistance, kindly let me know that is the issue with the HP Notebook. 

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No post,  when last posted,  I got a fan error 90b on startup,  then nothing.   Also,  the battery showed charging,   but it wasn't,   as previous to the last attempted post, it showed 0%.  

I thought it was my charger,  but that works on my other machine.   

Now,  I got nothing,  no post, no power

HP Recommended

@SupriseMe

Kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document - Computer Does Not Start

If you are able to boot, run a hardware test.

Let me know how it goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No go,  batter led looks like its charging,   got nothing.   To be clear,  I am unable to post to the omen logo scrren.

HP Recommended

@SupriseMe

In this case, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ok; I have done this and every time, it loops back to just the forums or an authorized dealer.  I get you guys are busy, i understand that the overall warranty is out; however, your repair, as stated in the receipt, has a 90 day warranty and I have no idea how to contact you other then hoping you respond in this forum.  

Is there a special number or email address I can contact in regards to my issue with your teams warranty repair on my machine?

HP Recommended

@SupriseMe

Help me with your region (Country) in a private message and I will share the contact details.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.