Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15t-dc100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Could you please help me how can I change my keyboard light in my hp OMEN 15t-dc100 laptop

and product number is 5TN14AV

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @prafullareddy 

The Omen Command Center is how you alter the keyboard lights. But your model is a CTO, meaning it was custom configured by you or who ever purchased it from the factory. So I have no way of knowing if your keyboard is RGB or all Red.

When you run the command center, if the option does not show up for the keyboard lights under MY GEAR on the home page, your laptop does not have RGB lighting. There is nothing you can do to change that.

Hope that helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.