Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 16

How many M.2 Ssd Slots Omen 16 B0360tx have?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to chapter 1, page 2 of the service manual, there are two M.2 SSD slots.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

Chapter 5, page 35 shows the location of the drives.

HP Recommended

Can i replace TLC SSD with SLC SSD ? its support slc ssd? 

Which gen SSD Slots it have ?

I don't find anything about ssd there you mentioned page number, please attach screenshots if possible.

HP Recommended

According to the specs on the processor your notebook comes with, the M.2 slots are PCIe Gen 3.

Intel® Core™ i7-11800H Processor

Chapter 1, page 2....

Multiple storage Configurations
(1 TB, PCIe, TLC + 1 TB, PCIe, TLC) RAID 0
(512 GB, PCIe, TLC + 512 GB, PCIe, TLC) RAID 0

Chapter 5, page 35...

The computer offers two solid-state drive slots. Both drives require that you install a thermal pad on the
drive. See the following illustration for drive locations and associated thermal pad shapes

Those dark black sections of the illustration are the thermal pads that go over the two SSD's.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.