Vlyss
Level 1
8 5 0 4
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Hp 15 ec0300nd BIOS f.08 crashes freeze up

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there any way to go back to f.05 becaus the new bios made this laptop unplayble on evry game. 

I am on a point to bring this garbage back as its brand new and only done this bios update

6 REPLIES 6
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,729 22,716 1,363 1,379
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vlyss

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

You could try a BIOS Recovery. Please refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02693833

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Vlyss
Author
Level 1
8 5 0 4
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cmon really? RECOVERY IS USELESS IF ITS JUST REISTALLING THE SAME BIOS!

PLS ONLY POST A WAY TO GO BACK TO f.05 OR A FIX THX!!

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vlyss

BIOS Recovery will try to recover the previous BIOS version which was installed before the latest BIOS update

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Vlyss
Author
Level 1
8 5 0 4
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It recovers f.08 nothing els.

0 Kudos
KILLyntar
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have tried the BIOS recovery, CMOS reset, HARDWARE component test and every other thing as shown in the WIN+F10 menu but nothing works, i repeat "NOTHING WORKS". AND this is not an "HARDWARE ISSUE". STOP GIVING US THE SAME REPLIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND PLEASE give us the REAL reason so as to why is this happening and come up with a REAL solutions

My  Laptop Specs:

HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx

Ryzen-5 3550H with Radeon Vega Graphics

8GB ram 

128GB SSD+1TB HDD

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Vram 

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vlyss

If this is a brand new Notebook ad it's slow please follow the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06205027

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation