Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-16-2021 02:54 PM
I recently bought the laptop and it is being very slow. I can not watch Youtube videos or any online videos due to the spontaneous loading interruptions. The laptop works fine with any gaming and downloads, and the problem is not my wifi, as I have another laptop that works fine. Any help would be appreciated.
07-22-2021 03:55 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
- When was the last time it worked fine?
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8. (Refer to the removable and sealed battery)
BIOS default:(do not skip any troubleshooting steps even if you feel steps are repeating)
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community