cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
LuvMusicKJ19
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Hp Pavilion gaming battery stripped screwed issue

HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion Gaming
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

006EF0A2-EA54-4000-988B-99388EE592C7.jpeg

Need help!!!

First time I upgraded my hp pavilion gaming laptop I was putting in 16gb of ram and my laptop was working great it still does in then I got a ssd solid state drive to replace my hard drive.

I cloned all my files to my ssd Samsung in shutdown my laptop to start upgrading and after taking the two screws out the battery the last one at the top right corner at the very end next to the hard drive there’s a stripped screw that I been trying to take out for 2 days now.

I tried the rubber band trick it wasn’t thick enough my screwdrivers kept popping straight threw the rubber band and my Phillips and flathead screws didn’t work I tried every size I think it’s cause everything so close to each other the battery and hard drive that the small screw is too tight I have to be very careful tryin to take it out I been thinking of tryin different methods but I’m starting to run out of options and there’s no videos on YouTube or websites on how to take a strip screw out a hp pavilion gaming battery.

I Need help have anyone had this same issue with their gaming laptop if yall have any tips or tricks on how to fix this issue I appreciate it thanks for y’all help and support hope y’all have a bless day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,668 2,620 3,537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LuvMusicKJ19 Welcome to HP Community!

You will need the following tools to complete the removal and replacement procedures:

● Flat-bladed screwdriver

● Magnetic screwdriver

● Phillips P0 and P1 screwdrivers

User the appropriate screwdriver to remove the screw you are having trouble with and it should help your cause, click here for more details, under page. (Tools required 27).

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,668 2,620 3,537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LuvMusicKJ19 Welcome to HP Community!

You will need the following tools to complete the removal and replacement procedures:

● Flat-bladed screwdriver

● Magnetic screwdriver

● Phillips P0 and P1 screwdrivers

User the appropriate screwdriver to remove the screw you are having trouble with and it should help your cause, click here for more details, under page. (Tools required 27).

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation