cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
jmaieroni
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hp has lost my laptop and is now ignoring me

HP Recommended
Pavillion gaming 15-cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. 

I sent my computer in to hp 3 weeks ago to repair an issue with the ssd. The product was recieved on my end but is now missing at he's end. I have tried to contact them multiple times over the past 3 weeks but have been told time and time again that I need to wait for the complaints department who have called once and are now impossible to get hold of. I need this computer for work and am losing money every day that passes. I'm desperate to get this machine back but every time I call I'm told that they'll call tomorrow and, of course they never do. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I'm getting increasingly desperate to talk to someone who can help. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,677 9,521 1,308 3,940
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have escalated your post to the Moderators for further help.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,961 2,157
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jmaieroni

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation