2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp omen 15t-ax200 screen

Hp Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, my hp omen screen start to fail, and i need to replace it. Anyone knows where can i buy it ?? i'm from Brazil, and the support do not sell it in here . Screen Model No : B156HAN04.1 , Hp omen 15" . 15t-ax200
thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
10,330 9,679 959 2,797
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp omen 15t-ax200 screen

Hello @NanShibuka1 

What exactly is wrong with your screen currently?

There's probably not too many other countries that HP sells the panels in either. Your laptop is a CTO model that is primarily sold in the USA.

The only options I can think of are, if you have a friend in the USA, they could order it and then mail it to you. The HP version will be very pricey.

or

Search online for a third party seller that carries compatible panels in your country. Cheaper option.

Not sure which panel you have. Its most likely the 1080p version.

15.6" panel, FHD (1080) AG UWVA , slim-flat   752920-014

15.6" panel, UHD (4K) AG UWVA, ultra slim-flat   842484-004

Example...

This company ships to Brazil and other countries... 

https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/HP-Compaq/752920-014/

Here is the link to see what the shipping costs would be...

https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/article/Shipping/

Or you might have to consider buying an external monitor. Its not portable, but better than nothing maybe?

0 Kudos
NanShibuka1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp omen 15t-ax200 screen

@Photoray002 the screen started to appear some rainbow lines and blink, i openned it, and it's not problem with the connector... 
unfortunately i don't have friends in the USA, i 'm buying one from aliexpress, it looks cheaper (it's the 1080p vesrsion).
I need the notebook for the graduation, so a externar monitor it's not pretty good.
Thanks for the help !

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation