cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Hp omen 15t-ax200 screen

HP Recommended
Hp Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, my hp omen screen start to fail, and i need to replace it. Anyone knows where can i buy it ?? i'm from Brazil, and the support do not sell it in here . Screen Model No : B156HAN04.1 , Hp omen 15" . 15t-ax200
thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,939 11,740 1,233 3,643
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @NanShibuka1 

What exactly is wrong with your screen currently?

There's probably not too many other countries that HP sells the panels in either. Your laptop is a CTO model that is primarily sold in the USA.

The only options I can think of are, if you have a friend in the USA, they could order it and then mail it to you. The HP version will be very pricey.

or

Search online for a third party seller that carries compatible panels in your country. Cheaper option.

Not sure which panel you have. Its most likely the 1080p version.

15.6" panel, FHD (1080) AG UWVA , slim-flat   752920-014

15.6" panel, UHD (4K) AG UWVA, ultra slim-flat   842484-004

Example...

This company ships to Brazil and other countries... 

https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/HP-Compaq/752920-014/

Here is the link to see what the shipping costs would be...

https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/article/Shipping/

Or you might have to consider buying an external monitor. Its not portable, but better than nothing maybe?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Photoray002 the screen started to appear some rainbow lines and blink, i openned it, and it's not problem with the connector... 
unfortunately i don't have friends in the USA, i 'm buying one from aliexpress, it looks cheaper (it's the 1080p vesrsion).
I need the notebook for the graduation, so a externar monitor it's not pretty good.
Thanks for the help !

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation