Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen dc0850nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! 

I installed all drivers, but I have problem with omen command center. At screenshot all information, after that laptop reboot

Screenshot_20190816-013150.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You  are installing the wrong copy of the command center. Also its not necessary to install all of the drivers from the drivers page.

Windows will auto install them now during Windows Updates.

Uninstall the copy of the command center (OCC) you currently installed.

Reboot the PC and install from this link.....

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Then go to Windows Updates and force it to check for updates, even if it shows its up to date.

Do this several times until it doesn't find anymore.

Reboot the PC and try the OCC again.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@sallythink 

I cannot make out what your screen shot says. Its a tiny picture with a whole bunch of black bar space around it.

A few questions...

Is this a NEW purchase you just opened or have you had it for a while?

IF this error screen come up automatically after you boot the PC, or only when you open the command center?

What did you install exactly and where did you get it?

HP Recommended

Click on picture 😃

This is new purchase. I can't install command center. While I install command center I have this errors. I got it on this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc/20329817/model/22863...

HP Recommended

Didn't your system come with Windows installed, or did you install your own copy?

Trying to figure out why you installed drivers when it shouldn't have been necessary.

HP Recommended

and I did click on your picture..

It was so poorly done I couldn't see it.   😉

HP Recommended

It's my own windows copy. Sorry for screenshot, see this 

https://prnt.sc/ot9g7g

HP Recommended

You  are installing the wrong copy of the command center. Also its not necessary to install all of the drivers from the drivers page.

Windows will auto install them now during Windows Updates.

Uninstall the copy of the command center (OCC) you currently installed.

Reboot the PC and install from this link.....

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Then go to Windows Updates and force it to check for updates, even if it shows its up to date.

Do this several times until it doesn't find anymore.

Reboot the PC and try the OCC again.

HP Recommended

Also I assume you installed Windows 10 Home edition, correct?

HP Recommended

Yeah, you right, home edition. I installed omen command center from Microsoft store, but I have limited app, without overclock and hotkey not working 

HP Recommended

Which hot key is not working? Are you talking about the Omen Key that opens the OCC?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.