Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 17-cb0030nr

can know the refresh rate for this model ?

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

@fouly 

The specs show this... 17.3-inch diagonal FHD (39) 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-17-cb0000-laptop-pc/26122176/model/29982322/document...

HP Recommended

@

but in this link the space show this.....

17.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080) [15]

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/laptops/product-details/product-specifications/29982324 

HP Recommended

Thanks, I can see the specs are giving two different reports on graphics card and panel.

Its hard to know what to believe.

I looked up another source only available to me and it didnt give the graphics or panel info. SMH

All I can do is escalate this to the mods and ask them to chime in and see what they suggest.

HP Recommended

@photoray002

Thansks for your help

HP Recommended

@fouly

To assist you better please provide me with the Product Number

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@KrazyToad 

the Product number "6QX51UA" 

HP Recommended

@fouly

I have checked the Specifications for this Product Number and @Photoray002 is right regarding the Specifications

Since there seems to be some conflicting information, I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have those confusing information about the model 17-cb0030nr that comes with RTX 2060 , i saw it on amazon advertised with 144hz but on some websites it's 60 hz and others 144 hz can you please give me the correct information about that?

HP Recommended

Omen 17-cb0030nr has 144Hz display.

I know it for sure because a friend of mine has the same exact model and it's 144.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.