Doffy28
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hp pavilion 15 some games close unexpectedly or crash or dont respond

HP Recommended
pavilion notebook 15-bc501nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Well im experiencing this problem for quite some time now and now its more frequent .When i play games (gtav, valorant, etc) the game will boot and after some mins it will close on its own , no errors pop , no system freeze , nothing at all. I tried many things run the game in administrator , tried the short and long test in hardware diagnostics (nothing found) , did it even in bios , did the windows ram check (nothing again) , even stress test the cpu and gpu ( the temps are pretty good , and nothing found again) .  I even reset the laptop and lost everything but nope , the issue persists. I have the correct gpu on the nvidia control panel in case you wonder , the laptop has i5-9300h and gtx 1650 . I honestly have no clue whats the issue , any suggestions are welcome.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation