Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

83166219_1035938733435465_7061042344769880064_n (2).jpg20200123_230513.jpg

Error code:0x80073D05

I need help.I bought a new hp omen 15 2018 modell and I updated the windows.The omen center with the basic version run smoothly.Then I updated the windows and the omen center.After i run the omen center and the program want more update and im click the update button but that closing.After that i reinstall the hp omen center,but the windows store don't enable the installation.What i need do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Adra6399 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting an error message while installing the omen command center.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Uninstall whatever version of the command center (OCC) you have currently.

Reboot the PC.

Then reinstall again with this link..  Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then install this utility...  Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store 

Then reinstall the OCC SDK package... sp98588.exe

Now go to Windows updates and force it to search for updates: If it has updates pending, let them install. Then reboot and go back again and click the Search for Updates button, even if it shows it's up to date. If it installs more updates, reboot and do it again. Keep doing this until it doesn't find anymore. Windows updates will not always find what it needs the first time around, this is why you have to force it to search a few times.

Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Adra6399 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting an error message while installing the omen command center.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Uninstall whatever version of the command center (OCC) you have currently.

Reboot the PC.

Then reinstall again with this link..  Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Then install this utility...  Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store 

Then reinstall the OCC SDK package... sp98588.exe

Now go to Windows updates and force it to search for updates: If it has updates pending, let them install. Then reboot and go back again and click the Search for Updates button, even if it shows it's up to date. If it installs more updates, reboot and do it again. Keep doing this until it doesn't find anymore. Windows updates will not always find what it needs the first time around, this is why you have to force it to search a few times.

Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply!

This is the problem.I can't install the Omen Command Center from the store.I tried many times and the result is always the same.The downloading process never finishes but the error code :0x80073d05 appears.I am able to download any other program from the store, I only get this error code with the Omen command center.I updated the windows and the drivers but it did not help with my problem.

HP Recommended

@Adra6399

Thank you for the update.

Have you tried a new user account and checked?

Please refer to the below link to create a new user account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13951/windows-create-user-account

If the issue still persists, please perform the system reset and check.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

The problem was solved when I reinstalled the Windows. So thank you for your help!

HP Recommended

@Adra6399

We are happy to hear that the issue is resolved.

In the future, if you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.