cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I can't update the Omen Gaming Hub

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 17-an080nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey

So I just downloaded and installed the Omen Gaming Hub on my laptop but once I open it, it tells me to install an Update. Once I do that the download of the Update starts but stays at 0% for a couple of seconds. It then tells me thyt my network is not stable and that I should try again after testing my Internet-Connection but to my knowledge there is nothing wrong with it everything else works fine. The same message appears when I try to do it with the hotspot of my phone.

Would be great if someone could help me with this.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 17
Level 17
47,852 42,099 4,628 12,301
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I suggest that you uninstall it, restart your notebook and then download the Omen Gaming Hub software from the official Omen Gaming Hub web page.  That should get the latest version  of the Hub from the Microsoft Store for you to install.

See the hyperlink below this iine.

https://www.omen.com/us/en/omen-gaming-hub.html

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That just sends me directly to the Microsoft Store from where I've downloaded it everytime so far.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation