Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Hello, I'm looking to buy the very best gaming laptop for my 11 year old son for X-Mas & I want every best features to be included  & all the very best accessories.  Can someone please tell me what is considered the absolute very best & with the very best accessories.  I would really appreciate tpsome good advice as I just want to make my son happy this year. It's bad enough he & his mother were trapped in Sumy Ukraine their city for over a moth living under Russian occupation until I was able to wire my X-wife 5k to get them to Poland for their safety. I don't know anything about laptops or gaming laptops, I just want to give my son the best Christmas present ever, I appreciate if you can help me pick out the best. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @ProudfatherofaU 

Have you tried our HP Store Site? 

We invite you to visit our dedicated HP Store Site  where you´ll find specific information/tools oriented to help you on  your questions about order status/issues as well as product sales info. 

Please click on this link: HP Store Help 

We hope you find it useful and save time in your search! 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

I work on behalf of HP. Our job as moderator is to monitor all traffic on the community.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.