Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 17 an198ms
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I don't see a 230W adapter on the HP store. I would prefer an OEM part 924942-001 or 925141-850. The only 3rd party sites that list any are suspected chinese (fake US) sites with bad reviews.

Can HP please get these in the store, or order one for me?  I'm not really too trusting of no name after market brands.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Turns out its very hard to find, but after calling HP for three hours, I was only able to find it at Impact Computers 925141-850 is the part you need to buy 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@EpicValor

I can't find the first one but for the second one which is available at:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=925141-850

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks. Maybe they'll have some in stock soon.

HP Recommended

Turns out its very hard to find, but after calling HP for three hours, I was only able to find it at Impact Computers 925141-850 is the part you need to buy 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.