Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0010na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI

Purchased my laptop from the HP website, unfortunately, the personalizations available on purchase did not include the keyboard layout, so it came with a UK QWERTY integrated backlit keyboard.

Now that the product is out of warranty, I would like to purchase the AZERTY keyboard as a spare part, but I cannot find spare parts on the website, nor a direct line for hardware support, so I'm asking how I can go about ordering one.

Thank you in advance, kindest regards

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Alex2m

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are looking for an AZERTY keyboard for your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

As per the service guide for your computer, there is no AZERTY keyboard available from HP for your computer. Please refer to the below service guide for your computer (Page 17) for the available keyboards for your computer.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06377664.pdf

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi there

Thank you for providing the guide -- of course there is an AZERTY keyboard (there's more than one, actually) the one for use in France and Africa is part number L57593-FM1

How can I get my hands on one?

Kindest regards

Alex|M

HP Recommended

@Alex2m

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in ordering the part.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.