Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 15 dc 1001nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed the new Update of Omen Gaming Hub 11.3.0.0 and I can see that HP removed the comfort Mode, this is a very useful feature to cool down the laptop since the omen 15 dc model have no fan control, Why removing such a useful feature seeing that this feature is available in all gaming laptops ! 

JUST WHY removing such a useful feature ??

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@EarthShadow23 

I believe Comfort mode now is combined to Default mode. We now have two options only

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I used to play comfortably with comfort mode now this added up to 10°C  to my CPU temperature, the comfort mode makes the laptop's fans run all the time and that help cooling while gaming, since we have no fan control in the omen 15 dc model, now what? am I going to watch my pc get melts while gaming? the default mode doesn't run the fans aggressively, as you said you didn't combine it with default you simply just removed it for no reason! 

HP Recommended

It's the same for me. I advise you to sell this "gaming" laptop faster. HP at the end got insolent ((((

HP Recommended

I know right, this is very annoying from them, at least give us the fan control if you want to remove the comfort mode, not removing it for no specific reason or whatsoever

HP Recommended

Comfort mode has been disabled! No other way to cool down the laptop ANYMORE!

Incredible decision by HP that leaves me with a laptop that is hotter than hell 🤬🤬

PS to ADMINS: Do not delete this comment again. Take your own responsabilities for what HP decides towards customers devices and leave us express ourselves in our own way - yes, I am pissed off by this decision and I am being polite at the same time, fact that doesn't leave aside how much pissed off I am by this.

HP Recommended

Please provide us with the previous version to OGH 11.3.0.0 that use to have the Comfort mode for those who wish to install this on their computer instead of the latest version.

HP Recommended

I want to start online campaign against it they have they worst service and now they have done this ,I am very angry now

HP Recommended

Thank you!!!!!!☺️ you are our savior !! 

HP Recommended

OMEN Command Center 10.0.20 Download for Windows / Old Versions / FileHorse.com  

guys download from here it worked for ,faackkkkkk this hp they are the worst, I will never buy p or recommend hp in my life

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.